What is WorldEditCUI Forge Edition
WorldEditCUI Forge Edition is created by hexosse that provides a client-side user interface for the WorldEdit plugin allowing you to see your selected region in-game in real time
WorldEditCUI was originally written by lahwran, it was subsequently maintained by yetanotherx, and is actually maintained by Mumfrey for the liteloader version. WorldEditCUI Forge Edition does exactly the same as WorldEditCUI but for forge 1.7.10, 1.8.9 ,1.9, 1.9.4, 1.10, 1.10.2 and 1.11
It allows you to work more quickly and accurately with your WorldEdit selection and is especially useful when working with Polygon, Convex Hull and Cylinder selections.
To install the mod:
- Download and install the latest forge 1.7.10 or 1.8.9 or 1.9 or 1.9.4 or 1.10 or 1.10.2 or 1.11
- Download the latest version of the WorldEdit CUI Forge Edition for you forge version and copy it to your mods folder.
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10.2