What is Tree Chopper
Tree Chopper is created by DuchLord that is a simple mod, which allows chop down whole tree. The only thing you need to do is break the bottom block with an axe.
For printing UnlocalizedNames (used in config for logs and axes), use in-game command "/tch printname 1"
Stop breaking the tree block by block! Just destroy bottom the of trunk and the whole tree will chop down..
- Tree Chopper is universal (clientside and serverside).
- Can be deactivated by holding SHIFT
- Config with settings and list of allowed axes and types of wood
- Supports mods (e.g. Biomes O' Plenty)
- In-game commands. Type "/treechop help" or "/tch help" for more info
Please report any bug here
Recommended forge version: 1.10.2 - 184.108.40.2069 for MC 1.10.2
Link to Minecraft forum
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10.2