What is Spartan Shields
Spartan Shields is created by ObliviousSpartan that is a mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.11 that adds a variety of new shields to the game.
- Stone Braced Shield - Early-Mid game with improved durability over the basic wood shield
- Iron Plated Shield - Mid game shield with better durability than vanilla's shield
- Diamond Reinforced Shield - Late game shield with a durability that seems to last forever
- Crude Wooden Shield - Very early game with low durability; easily crafted in a emergency; Base of all other shields
- Copper & Tin Shields - Early-to-Mid game shields that have better durability than Stone but not as good as Iron
- Silver Gilded Shield - Shield with the ability to hurt undead that come in contact with it
- Bronze & Steel Shields - Mid-to-Late game shield that will be craftable if a mod adds the ingots used to craft them
- Bulky Obsidian Shield - High Durability Shield that slows the player down when equipped
- Infused Riot Shield - Similar to the Fluxed Riot Shield, except craftable using RFTools materials
- Fluxed Riot Shield (craftable in 1.10.2 only) - Late-to-End game shield that can be recharged using RF power. However you cannot enchant this shield using an Enchanting Table. This shield needs the Ender IO mod installed to craft it
However, these new shields cannot have the custom banner patterns put on them.
Most shields can be enchanted with a variety of enchantments, including Unbreaking I-III and even a new enchantment known as Spikes I-III, which acts like the Thorns enchantment for shields. Other modded enchants work as well, such as Soulbound from Ender IO.
Permission granted! No need to ask. If you have a interesting modpack including this in it, let me know! I would love to see it.
Requires Java 8!
Any Issues/Bugs/Balance Issues? Let me know here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/spartan-shields/issues
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10.2
You may find in this article
- pc minecraft spartan shields mod 1.7.10