What is NotEnoughIDs
NotEnoughIDs is created by fewizz that is a coremod that extends hardcoded ID limit for blocks.
- Install Minecraft Forge (If you still not installed it).
- Make a backup of Minecraft installation folder
- Go to the game folder
- Download NotEnoughIDs
- Drop .jar file into the mods folder
- Extends ID limit for blocks to ~31999
- Compatible with Underground Biomes Constructs.
- Possibly incompatible with some other mods
- Compatible with Optifine and Fastcraft
- Compatible with pre-NEID worlds
Feel free to include this mod in your private or public modpack if you are link back to this page
immibis for MinecraftForkage code
VikeStep and GloomyFolken for their coremod tutorials
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10.2https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/235107-notenoughids/2372282
For Minecraft 1.11 (updating)