What is LambdaLib
LambdaLib is created by WeAthFolD that aims at making modding fluent and enjoyable.
LambdaLib is currently not yet stable and is only for internal usage only, but will reach a stable state perhaps soon.
LambdaLib contains many functionalities that is really helpful to Minecraft modding but isn't provided by Minecraft or Forge. The utilities shipped with LambdaLib include:
* CGUI - Hierarchy based GUI framework, with an **in-game editor**
* AnnoReg - Use annotation to assist registry, achieving great decoupleness
* NetworkS11n - Send objects and messages with no effort through network
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.11 (updating)
You may find in this article
- lambdalib mod 1.11.2
- lambdalib mod