What is Keep Hunger
Keep Hunger is created by Terrails that add's Tinker's Construct feature back. And even more configurable features!!!
- No Appetite = When you have the effect you will not be able to eat any food or drink milk.
- Experience Saving (respawn with the same amount of experience)
- Eating Cooldown (on respawn player will get no appetite effect with defined time in 2nd eating cooldown option)
- Saturation Saving (respawn with the same amount of saturation)
- Hunger Saving (respawn with the same amount of hunger)
- Minimal Food Value (if enabled player who died will respawn with the specified amount of food, only if he is at or under that value)
- Config (In Game and in file)
- Keep SaturationEating Cooldown on respawn
- Keep Hunger
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)