What is Fruit Charcoal
Fruit Charcoal is created by MinecraftDevin11
UPDATE: 1.2 now adds EMC! (Realism only)
There are two configuration modes -
Realism: 2 items in the mod; All smelting goes into biofuel bits, can be crafted into chunks for more efficiency. This configuration is 100% configurable for burn times and amount of chunks. (Default)
"Not Realism": Basically, any "fruit" smelted goes into a charcoal(fied?) version. Not very realistic.
Potatoes, Wheat, Sugarcane, Netherwart, Cacti, Carrots, Melons, and pumpkins. (In non realistic mode, charcoal and eggs are used, too.)
I ask that you do not redistribute my mod without asking me, as this takes away and changes my download count. I would like to know the amount of downloads I've gotten. So if you see this re-posted, please go to the main mod page at curseforge.
1. Can I use this in my pack?
Yes. I have 0 issues with you using my mod. :)
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.11 (updating)