Extreme Reactors Mod
What is Extreme Reactors Mod
A new mod that I want to introduce to you today is Extreme Reactors Mod. This mod is created by ABookFreak that can help you build multiblock machines to produce power, be that Redstone Flux or Tesla. This Extreme Reactors is a port of the 1.7.10 mod Big Reactors, by Erogenous Beef. The name was changed as for Curse request
- Giants Reactors to harness the power of the atom or mighty Turbines to turn steam into energy? Why not both?
- This first release is an almost 1:1 port of the 1.7.10 version and it will be the starting point for the evolution of the mod
Notable changes since 1.7.10
- You will find two new ores in some remote dimensions... Collect their drop, they will come handy later one
- added support for the Tesla power API on MC 1.10.2. You need to build your reactor or turbine use the Tesla power tap instead of the RF one (no, you can't use both on the same machine)
- All the multiblock parts come in tiers. Right now only the Legacy Tier is enabled and it mimic the behavior of the 1.7.10 blocks
- the fuel rods now render the waste too if present (cynite if you use yellorium as fuel for example) with a litte and hopefully nice animation. So use glass in your reactor :)
- the Cyanite Reprocessor is gone: it will be replaced by a multiblock machine in future version. We put in a temporary recipe to convert 9 Cyanite ingots into 1 Blutonium ingot
- added support for Modularity fluids to replaces the ones from Thermal Expansion (please keep in mind that Modularity is still being worked on the the fluids may not yet be available in the public release) and a bunch of metals from TiC to be used in the Turbine
- all the "devices" (controllers, ports, etc) can be placed on any face of the reactors. The fuel assemblies (control rod + fuel rods) can be placed in any direction (up-down, south-north, east-west), but only in one direction per-reactor (you can't have crisscrossing rods)
Extreme Reactor require ZeroCore to work. Please add it to your mod folder
Optionally, you should add the last version of the Tesla power API to your mod folder to use Tesla as your power system [MC 1.10.2 only]
THIS IS AN ALPHA RELEASE
Please be advised that this is an alpha release. We tested the mod to the best of our ability but something could have slipped by. Please report any issue on GitHub at the following address:
For Minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!