What is EVOC
EVOC is created by ProfMobius that is a new core mod aimed at providing server side optimizations for slow Vanilla TEs.
This coremod is not aimed at changing the gameplay in any way, just get ride of a few corner cases in TileEntities triggering lag.
Right now, it targets 3 TileEntities.
- The furnace : A furnace without carburant or internal heat but with a stack on top (typical idle furnace) was taking as long to update as a running furnace. That has been taken care of, and provides a 10-folds reduction in update time (from 10µs to below 1µs).
- The spawner : A fully lighted up spawner with a player around (classical below base spawner) could start hammering the server and reach a whooping 300µs in update time. This value has been reduced to 3µs by providing a delay in case there is no spot where the spawner can actually spawn things. This is a 100-folds decrease in update time
- The hopper : Vanilla hoppers tend to hammer the server in one of those cases : Hopper is empty, hopper is completly full, no room in target inventory or source inventory empty. All those cases have been taken care of, providing a 10-folds reduction in update time for idle hoppers (from 40µs down to 4µs)
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.11 (updating
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!