What is A Chunk Loader
A Chunk Loader is created by CorwinJ
- playerInactivityTimeout defines how long (in hours) after a player has logged out before disabling their chunk loaders. With the default of 0 this feature is disabled.
- chunkLoaderSize defines how many chunks square are loaded around where the loader is placed. This should be an odd number
- You can use the server command '/ACL-stats' to see how many chunks are being loaded (Added in v1.2.0)
- Your chunks will now load at server start no matter where they are (Added in v1.1.0)
- The default chunkLoaderSize is 5x5 chunks (25 chunks)
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.11